Women's Multi GoldWhole-Food + Fermented Nutrients. No Synthetic Isolates.
Multivitamins are supplements that contain an array of vitamins and minerals. Although a healthy and varied diet is the best way to get all of the nutrients the body needs, that is not always a reality. People suffering from disease or illness, older people, or those with specific dietary restrictions or limited variety in their diet are often not getting all of the vitamins and minerals that they need from food sources. In these cases, supplementation can fill nutritional gaps and keep the body from deficiency.
Most commercially available multivitamin supplements feature vitamins either as synthetic isolates, which include vitamins created wholly in a lab from industrial chemicals and solvents; fermented nutrients, which are created by taking synthetic vitamin isolates and making them more bioavailable by fermenting them in nutritional yeast and/or probiotics; and/or whole-food/food-sourced nutrients, which are vitamins concentrated from natural food sources (e.g. herbs, fruits, spices, & vegetables).
Women's Multi Gold: Head-to-Toe Wellness Support
- Cognitive Function - Folate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
- Hair and Skin Health - Vitamin A, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Folate, Biotin, Vitamin C. Vitamin E, Copper, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
- Cellular Energy Production - Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Guava Leaf Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
- Cardiovascular Health - Niacin, Folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
- Glucose Balance - Biotin, B12, Chromum GTF, Magnesium, Vanadium, Zinc, Organic Sesbania Extract
- Bone Health - Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Zinc
- Menstrual / Prenatal Health - Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Folate, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Curry Leaf Extract
- Immune Function - Beta-carotene (and other carotenoids), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract
- Provides 13 vitamins per serving
- Provides 9 minerals per serving
- 100% DV of 19 nutrients
- Plant-sourced folate and iron
- Highly bioavailable K2 (as MK-7)
- Gentle nourishing blend
- No metallic aftertaste
- No harmful additives
- No magnesium stearate
- Verified free of allergens
- Suitable for vegetarians
100% of Nutrients in Whole-Food or Fermented Form
Women's Multi Gold features nutrients in whole-food form, concentrated from fruits, vegetables, and herbs, or in fermented form, created by fermenting vitamins and minerals in yeast or probiotics.
Product Details - Go Ahead, Take a Closer Look
When it comes to product features, the devil, as the saying goes, is in the details. Take a closer look at the Supplement Facts panel to see why Women's Multi Gold is the TRUE Gold Standard among competing women's multivitamins.
100% or Greater Daily Value of 19 Vitamins and Minerals
Each three-capsule serving of Women's Multi Gold provides more than 100% daily value of 19 essential vitamins (including Folate) and minerals (including iron and iodine) in a bioavailable form to support whole-body wellness.
Gentle, Nourishing Blend - NO Metallic Aftertaste
Unlike synthetic, isolated vitamins that can leave a metallic aftertaste or produce digestive discomfort, Women's Multi Gold is a nourishing blend of vitamins and minerals that is gentle enough to be taken on an empty stomach.
Exceptional Purity Profile for Complete Peace of Mind
Consistent with our uncompromising commitment to purity, the levels of naturally-occurring contaminants are consistently lower in Women's Multi Gold than limits set by current GMPs.
Verified FREE of Common Allergens
For complete peace of mind, Women's Multi Gold is tested for and verified free of egg, milk, peanut, shellfish, and soy allergens by an independent, third-party lab.
Third-Party Tested for 140+ Purity and Potency Markers